“The views were immensely wide. Everything that you saw made for greatness and freedom, and unequalled nobility.”” Karen Blixen
In the spirit of the famed “Out of Africa,” explore two unique areas of Kenya that beautifully combine diverse wildlife, dramatic scenery, fascinating people and valuable conservation efforts. Your journey begins as you fly by private charter to the Laikipia Plateau where woodlands, grasslands and fertile riverbeds nestle between the iconic Mount Kenya and Great Rift Valley. You then travel to the legendary Maasai Mara for a quintessential African safari encompassing abundant wildlife, endless grassy plains and towering escarpments.
Day 1: Private charter from Wilson Airport to Segera Retreat, Laikipia
for three nights
Day 4:Private charter to Angama Mara, Maasai Mara for three nights
Day 7: Private charter to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for onward
• Charter flight Wilson Airport to Segera Airstrip
• Three nights at Segera Retreat on a fully inclusive basis – all meals and local drinks (excluding the owner’s selection of imported brands and champagne), wireless internet, local Government taxes and laundry and standard retreat activities including drives (game/art), walks (guided/art), C4C, sleep outs, visit to a local homestead and a variety of other community-based activities.
• Charter flight Segera Airstrip to Angama Mara Airstrip
• Three nights at Angama Mara – all meals and drinks (excluding French Champagne), laundry services, emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT and levies, babysitting and activities including safaris into the Mara Triangle and walking safaris on the escarpment.
• Charter flight Angama Mara to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• Inbound flight to Wilson Airport and outbound flight from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport - can be organized upon request
• All activities not listed in the inclusion
• Conservation levies and park fees at both properties - can be added or paid locally
• Standard Terms and Conditions apply
• Potential add-on to North Island (flight connections are possible three days a week from Angama Mara to North Island with no overnights required) see our North Island Package.
• Additional nights are possible
• Price for family of four available on request
• If Tropic Air is not available, the package price is subject to change. Package costs subject to flight cost variations (increase in fuel price etc)
• Scheduled flights are available on a request basis.
Valid: 01 April – 30 June & 01 October – 15 December 2016
Contact us for more information.