In the heart of the Principality stands the world's first and grandest "Old World" Hotel, built in 1864. Opulent in décor and gracious in attitude, this nineteenth century "palace" has been home to royalty and the world's brightest luminaries. Hotel is currently under reconstruction and operates with very limited number of rooms.
An icon of the Principality, this luxurious hotel is adjacent to the Casino, the Café de Paris and the Jardins des Boulingrins, historic structure and property of the Société des Bains de Mer. With its renovation by the architectural agency AFFINE DESIGN, the hotel’s configuration itself will stimulate the new urban schema that is emerging around it.